I’m pleased to announce a special limited time offer for bloggers and reviewers: If you write a review or blog post about UpRight or NetSet and send us a link to the post, we’ll send you a free copy of the application. To be eligible for a free copy, the review must:
Archive for July, 2007
UpRight 1.2 has been released. UpRight drastically simplifies transferring files to your FTP server, your Amazon S3 bucket, and your local and remote directories. If you’d like to try it out, you can download the trial or buy it at the Online Store.
UpRight gives you the ability to upload your entire web site to a FTP server, publish files and directories on Amazon S3, and move or copy files that match a wildcard or regular expression filter with a single click.
With UpRight, you can:
- Upload to files and directories to FTP servers, Amazon S3, and local and network directories.
- Select which files and directories to transfer using wildcards and regular expressions.
- Move or copy files and directories during transfer.
- Display, email, or copy to the clipboard a configurable message after each upload.
It has come to our attention that xinsidenews.com is hosting a copy of Yod’m 3D infected with a virus that will allow hackers to remotely control your machine. We’re currently taking legal steps to have Yod’m 3D removed from xinsidenews.com, but in the mean time I strongly urge users not to download the xinsidenews.com version of Yod’m 3D.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
NetSet v1.2 has been released. If you connect to more than one network and you’re tired of constantly re-configuring your network settings by hand, then NetSet is for you. NetSet saves you time by configuring your network settings for you, allowing you to switch between network settings with a single key press, or choose the network settings you want to use from a pop-up list:
It also includes a replacement for ipconfig, letting you bypass time consuming command line typing and view your network adapter IP configuration with a single key press:
With NetSet, you can:
- Store any number of network setting profiles for each network adapter.
- Configure DHCP, IP address, and DNS server address settings for each network profile.
- Configure the Internet Explorer home page and Local Area Network (LAN) automatic configuration and proxy server settings for each network profile.
- Configure the default printer for each network profile.
- Execute a shell command after switching to a network profile.
- Add network profiles with an easy-to-use wizard.
- Quickly switch network profiles via a hot key or by selecting a profile from the Network Profile List.
- Instantly display network adapter IP configuration information via a hot key.
We have great plans for this application, and we’d love to hear any ideas you have. If you have any feature requests or suggestions, please let us know on the DeskSpace forums.
With UpRight you can upload your entire web site to a FTP server, publish files and directories on Amazon S3, and move or copy files that match a wildcard or regular expression filter with a single click.
You can sign up for the free beta on the UpRight page.