DeskSpace 18.104.22.168 has been released. DeskSpace helps you eliminate clutter, become more efficient, and get organized by expanding your desktop space into 3D. If you’d like to try it out, you can download the trial or buy it at the Online Store.
This version contains the following bug fixes:
- DeskSpace can now use BMP, PNG, and GIF desktop wallpapers when running on Windows XP.
- DeskSpace detects when the desktop wallpaper is set via another application (e.g. Internet Explorer, Windows Picture And Fax Viewer, WebShots) and sets the wallpaper of the current desktop accordingly.
- DeskSpace disables per-desktop wallpaper management when a Windows DreamScene wallpaper is in use.
- DeskSpace switches to the default desktop wallpaper on exit.
- DeskSpace will no longer attempt to switch to a desktop wallpaper if it is already the current desktop wallpaper.
- Desktop icon management is now compatible with Windows Vista x64 and Windows XP x64.
- The Manage Desktop Icons dialog “Shown” and “Hidden” icon lists are now sorted alphabetically.
- Desktop icon visibilities are now maintained when the screen resolution changes.
- Desktop icon positions and visibilities are now maintained when Windows shuts down.
- DeskSpace no longer assigns incorrect icon positions and visibilities when icons are created or deleted on a desktop.
- The “Win+” text for the 5th and 6th desktops in the Desktop tab of the DeskSpace Options dialog is now localized correctly.
- Applications on the 5th and 6th desktops are now shown in the DeskSpace system tray menu.
- DeskSpace no longer crashes at start up on computers that fail to return a valid handle for the desktop window.
You can visit the DeskSpace page to find out more about DeskSpace, and visit the Online Store to buy DeskSpace 22.214.171.124.