DeskSpace 126.96.36.199 has been released. As with the previous release, this version focuses mainly on minor bug fixes and improving compatibility with applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Paint .NET, Aptana Studio, Eclipse, and programs written in Delphi, such as Skype, FastStone Image Viewer, and MP3Toys.
DeskSpace 188.8.131.52 contains the following new features and bug fixes:
- New Feature – Cached cube face images are now stored in the Windows temporary directory instead of the user application data directory.
- Bug Fix – Command prompt windows are now correctly handled by DeskSpace.
- Bug Fix – DeskSpace no longer displays certain windows on all desktops if they are moved or sized.
- Bug Fix – DeskSpace is now more compatible with Microsoft Outlook, Paint .NET, Aptana Studio, Eclipse, and applications written in Delphi, such as Skype, FastStone Image Viewer, and MP3Toys.
- Bug Fix – DeskSpace again handles desktops that have dimensions greater than the video cards maximum texture size (this feature was broken in DeskSpace 1.5.5).
- Bug Fix – DeskSpace now defaults to English instead of displaying “UNKNOWN_RESOURCE” text if a localization file is not compatible with the current version.