This release adds 32-bit image support and improved compatibility with non-standard applications. It also includes the following bug fixes:
- TopDesk no longer remains disabled after the computer unlocks, resumes, or a screen saver exits.
- The Windows hot key no longer becomes “stuck” on/off after TopDesk restarts.
- TopDesk now correctly disables itself when a fullscreen 3D accelerated game runs at a different resolution than the Desktop.
- TopDesk no longer consumes CPU while detecting desktop wallpaper changes.
- Windows minimized while tiled now restore correctly.
- TopDesk now displays the Flip view correctly on multi-monitor systems where one or monitors have a negative position.
- Window tiling and title colors in the Options dialog are now reset properly when the “Restore Defaults” button is clicked.