DeskSpace 22.214.171.124 has been released. This version fixes a number of minor bugs.
DeskSpace 126.96.36.199 contains the following new features and bug fixes:
- Bug Fix – Fixed a problem on multi-monitor systems where a small rectangle would appear after one of the monitors turned off.
- Bug Fix – The mouse no longer freezes for 3 seconds when changing taskbar or Start Menu settings.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a delay and potential lockup when modifying taskbar buttons during a desktop switch.
- Bug Fix – DeskSpace no longer incorrectly determines that Windows DeskScapes is running.
- Bug Fix – Applications (e.g. Outlook) no longer incorrectly move between desktops.
- Bug Fix – Added a workaround for a video driver bug to prevent texture corruption on nVidia video cards at resolutions with 1050 and 1366 pixel widths.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug where opening a file in Explorer would move the application that handled that file type to the current desktop. DeskSpace now keeps the application on its original desktop and optionally displays an “application attention” message.