DeskSpace 1.5.2 has been released. DeskSpace helps you eliminate clutter, become more efficient, and get organized by expanding your desktop space into 3D. If you’d like to try it out, you can download the trial or buy it at the Online Store.
This version features the following additions and improvements:
- New Feature – DeskSpace now supports six virtual desktops.
- New Feature – Free mouse movement: the cube will continue to rotate when the mouse reaches the edges of the screen.
- Bug Fix – Multi-monitor window dragging now works for all possible monitor positions.
- Bug Fix – Windows Live Messenger window shadow artifacts no longer appear on cube when dragging windows.
- Bug Fix – DeskSpace now remembers icon positions after reboots.